Sunday, March 29, 2009

Say Your Goodbyes

Some photos that i found in my computer. I think camp photos really show how much this family of God has grown.
Camp photos in chronological order:





Not forgetting the times when the guys had so much fun doing nonsense.





They say a picture speaks a thousand words. I must have said many in this post alone. I shall end off with a few. Thank God for the privilege to have been in this unit. I'm proud to have been part of this God-anointed family that follows after God, no matter what happens.


Haggai2:9

'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty."

2 comments:

  1. Haha! All the best in ur new ministry!

    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW God has really been so faithful to JC EAST (: So amazing ^^

    ReplyDelete