Monday, March 16, 2009

With You

Discouragement is often the word that is used to describe one's feelings when things don't go your way. When you expect and things don't go your way, how cliche would it be to say "I'm discouraged. Why? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. Why doesn't things go the way I want them to go?!"

As I sat pondering, I came to a conclusion. There must be more to this. As one ponders about why things don't work out, that's really great. But I need to move on to the how; the way to solve or remedy the problem.

1 Chronicles 4:10
Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.

I will make the full prayer. Not just the part about you blessing me and enlarging my territory, but let your hand be with me as well. I would rather have God's favour and anointing with me and no fruits (i sincerely hope that won't happen lol) then to have fruits without God's anointing and favour.

Gogogo!

No comments:

Post a Comment