Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sink In

Fruits that are bear to last. Fruits that are borne, so that they can reproduce themselves. As I shared about God's love and the ever present availabliity of God's presence to my friend, I was reminded about how much it means to really enter God's presence each and every single day and how much it really means to comprehend and live it out in my own personal life the phrase "God's love triumphs over my unworthiness".

I don't enter into God's presence only during my daily devotional time with God or only during my weekly caregroup or only during the weekly service. I remain in God's presence all the time. In fact, i feel that the term of entering and exiting God's presence is weird and perhaps illogical. Each and every day, God, take me deeper into your presence. I want to remain in you, for apart from you, I have no good thing.

Let your love triumph over everything single thing in my life, good or bad.


John15:5
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment