Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hocus Pocus Focus

After a quick get away in kukup, I'm back and I'm contemplating my last few days before i enter army. I'm allowed to rant, cause i haven't been into army before and I particularly hate camps during my uniform group days. On the last count, it's about 3 days left with slightly less than 72 hours...

On a side note, it's so hot and the undeniable fact is that my hair is long (okay depends on your perspective) I just realised I'm going to lose all my hair. Such a shame, I really like my hair now and I'm going to lose it. As I'm blogging this, somebody seems to be telling me, "OF SO MANY THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT, YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT YOUR HAIR?!"

How true. The focus clearly isn't right and this means imminent danger. Well, I have 3 days left to do something about it, to ensure that my eyes are fixed and focused upon you. If I want to be a child of God that has a growing relationship with you, I want to give you my all. I want to surrender on to you everything.

Half hearted people achieve nothing.

1 comment: