Sunday, February 22, 2009

Random

DON'T WORRY I'M NOT OUT OF MY MIND.

I decided that since I'm so bored and I have so much time. I decided to set up a blog. Let's hope that this won't be a dead blog. ANYWAY. Combined service yesterday was really great. Praise and worship given together in unity. Not because of anything, but because we need it and most of all you deserve it.

To top off a great day. Manchester United beat Blackburn 2-1. 8 points clear, catch us if you can!

Say it, Mean it, Do it

3 comments:

  1. Oliver, you are really so weird! XP Hahas~welcome to the blogging gang ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGG, I NEVER EVER BELIEVE U WILL START BLOGGING! haha but i know it is for a godly purpose than just pure boredom. XDDDD

    CONGRATS FOR THE *BREAKTHROUGH*. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLS CY's comment is classic hahas (can't stop laughing) but it's true! it's a mini breakthrough (:

    ReplyDelete