Sunday, November 29, 2009

When Everyone's In, I'm Out; When Everyone's Out I'm In

I've gone passed the stage of simply complaining and moaning about why I'm in such a predicament and I'm ready to serve rather than just complain.

I promise that I'll give my best to all of you and i mean every single one of you, that even as we set our sights on the Christmas harvest this December, I'm in this together with all of you people! I think fasting and prayer are definitely part and parcel of our daily Christian lives and I feel that even as we head down this stretch to Christmas, the need for these becomes more and more apparent. I will pray. I will fast as well. I will pray for all of you guys. I will fast for all of you guys as well.

Shall we invoke a greater sense of desperation within each and everyone of our hearts. Desperation's really been the word that God has been putting in my heart recently. Ever seen the actions of a guy who is desperate to win the heart of the girl he loves? Seen what people will resort to when they are desperate for survival? ( 2012 lol -.-)

Ever seen what Christians are capable of, if we are desperate for a Biblical cause?

Let's answer this last question together this upcoming Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment